SPRING SEASON – April 2022 to June 2022
The Chagrin Soccer Travel Soccer Program designed to teach the player (boys & girls) to play the game of soccer and compete at as high a level as possible. Professional coaching uses a curriculum that takes a player through a training progression focused on learning the game. Competition for the team is selected with the objective of experiencing quality play, win or lose.
Travel Player Youth Profile: Is my son or daughter ready for Travel Soccer?
Travel is for the player that demonstrates the potential and the commitment to the game and their team. The training staff is charged with competitive play, roster assignments, and playing time. Games involve travel to other towns to play. Training is a minimum of two nights per week; players are expected to attend. There is also a winter training season. Travel players are expected to make their commitment to their Travel team a priority over other activities that interfere with practice and games. Teams and players are re-evaluated from year to year and rosters may change.
- Travel Program fee includes at least 40 (20 fall/20 spring) training/practice sessions and 16 (8 fall/8 spring) games.
- The Program fee covers a variety of costs including; Go2Goal professional coaching, facility rental, field maintenance, Chagrin Soccer administrative costs, Ohio Travel Soccer League registration, US Club Soccer compliance and game referees.
- Travel Players can play REC for FREE (a $150 value)
- Great Value – Cost of program breaks down to less than $10/hour when factoring in all travel training/practices and games.
Chagrin Soccer Travel Program, Presented by Chagrin Soccer Association & Go2Goal
- Eligible age groups include U8 (birth year = 2014) through U15 (birth year = 2007) boys and girls.
- We will consider accepting 2015 birth year players on a case by case basis, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
Players from Other Communities
Chagrin Soccer offers limited availability for players outside of the community, please email email@example.com for further information.